After failing to provide the water dispenser that was promised, one that did not require lifting heavy water bottles above your waist.They delivered 45 pound water bottles with a dispenser you had to lift the bottles above your waist.

After asking not to deliver 45 pound water bottles, they continued to deliver these bottles. Sent emails to pause service, they left bottle on my driveway that sat for eight days while I was on vacation. My homeowners association does not allow this, and for safety I do not allow this either. Having discovered Phil Chenevey's phone number, the VP for customer care, 770-310-4818, he has not returned my calls.

I see they like to continue charging customers even after they have picked up the water coolers. Loads of complaints on Google. Really bad business. They are unscrupulous!

Their way of business is once they have you they do all means possible to keep you on their hook while they exact funds from you.

Lies, no shows, no written documentation, just phone calls.Really dirty business practices that have nothing to do with providing water to thirsty customers.

Review about: Ds Services Of America Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ds Services Of America?

Comments